FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN THE IMPCOPS HOSPITAL
Our Patient Department
Hospital Out-Patient Department provides treatment for patients in all three faculties of Indian Medicine.
In Patients Department (Ambulatory Treatment) Only.In Patients Department (Ambulatory Treatment) Only.
Effective treatment for chronic skin diseases like Kalanchapadai(psoriasis), Iraippu Noi alias Swasakasam (Bronchial Asthma) and Sobai (Dedema) with the traditional Agamarunthugal (Internal Medicines) and puramarunthugal ( external Medicines) as enunciated in the traditional Siddha literatures
For Amavata (Rheumatism), Sandhivata (Arthritis), Nadi Vikara ( Nervous disorders) etc., the following special treatments are also offered
- Snehana Karma(Oleation Therapy) such as Dhara, Sirovasti, Pichu, Kayaseka etc.
- Swedana Karma (Sudation therapy) such as Annalepana,Pindosweda, Sirolepana, Pathrabhangasweda etc.
- Basti Karma (Enema therapy)
- Nasya Karma (Errhine therapy)
- Akshi tarpana(Special Opthalmic treatment) and Akshirogas(eye disorders)
Special treatments for Yarkhan(Jaundice) Warmai jiger ( Inflammation of liver), Warmai Tihai (Inflammation of Spleen), Warmai Sikham( Inflammation of abdomen) and Qhuroohai Meda ( Peptic Ulcer)
Variety of Treatments :
- Abhyanga/ Thokkanam only
- Abhyanga and Pathrabhangasweda/Mooligai Otthadam
- Ekanagadhara and Pathrabhanga sweda.
- Sirodhara only
- Kayaseka only
- Sirodhara and Kayaseka
- Shastika pinda sweda
- Shastika sweda for children of 12 years age and below:
- Abhyanga and Bashpasweda
- Akshi tarpana or Putapaka
Reimbursment facilities Available AT IMPCOPS:
As per G.O.MS No. 2231 dated. 05.12.89 Health,Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, the Tamil Nadu Government has appointed the following three Doctors of the Impcops as Authorised Medical Attendants so as to enable the employees of State and Central Govt. to have treatment in our Hospital run by the Impcops and also to get reimbursement of the cost of Medicines prescribed by these Doctors.
- President - Impcops
- Secretary - Impcops
- Assistant Secretary - Impcops ( Hospital Wing)
- Proceedings of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, No.S 14025/84-Ms. dt. 11-2-87.